The adventures of a journalism student.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More journalistic stuff.

I've had an article published that means a lot to me. I wrote about a reformed gang member that I met at a gang rally earlier this year that stood out to me because he was very open about his past. I knew he would be on board to tell his story and pitched the idea to my editor at the Now. He went for it, and here it is. It's a web exclusive, so you can only read a few paragraphs in the print edition of the paper and must pop online to read it in it's entirety.

Click here to check it out!

Yesterday, I put together a slideshow for the Now from photographs that Brian Howell took at the Vaisakhi celebration in Surrey last weekend. Here it is

Coming soon: I made a visit to a day spa in White Rock today and wrote about a treatment I took in an infrared sauna. That will be published in the next edition of Look magazine! More details to come.

1 comment:

Deebo said...

do you know what gang he was in