The adventures of a journalism student.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First year completed! Now what?

So, my first year of journalism is now complete. One year to go to receive my diploma, three more for my degree.

Celebration is definitely due. So what is the first thing that happens? I sprain something in my foot, and now require crutches to get around - definitely cramping my style a bit. Now, that much anticipated party this weekend is going to have to stay limited to a celebratory dinner.

Really, this is probably a blessing in disguise, all things considered. Now, I have an excuse to sit around while I heal.

Although, it's only day two of resting and I'm already feeling the insanity creep through my brain. Slowly, but surely.

I find myself wondering what a journalism student is supposed to do over the summer? Time will tell, and so will the blog.

My classmates and I are in the process of starting a site to keep us in touch, and to write about our summer adventures. The site, www.wpj.ca, currently holds only our audio slideshows, but should soon be updated.

No comments: