The adventures of a journalism student.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bellydancing at the Surrey YMCA

I am currently taking belly dancing lessons at Surrey's 'Tong Louie' YMCA, with my mother and my god-mother. I've sadly only attended one class so far, due to scheduling conflicts. I actually consider it a feat that I've made it to one, considering my lack of free time - and sickness - lately. I found myself quite fascinated, and believe me, it's harder than it looks!

In an effort to work smarter, not harder, I chose to make my video project for a news production class about the experience. So, I embarked on my first video project. After five hours of frustration with iMovie, this is what I came up with. I hope you like it. Blogspot, unfortunately, seems to take away some of the video quality, so my apologies that it is blurry.

An article about the fitness advantages of belly dancing is coming soon.

No comments: